1981 Gibson Flying V "The V" CMT - Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1981 Gibson Flying V "The V" CMT - Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
1981 Gibson Flying V "The V" CMT in Cherry Sunburst, all original and in excellent++ condition. There is barely any visible playwear and the original frets are still in perfect shape. They only made this model in 1981-84 as an upgraded version of the Gibson Flying V with bound curly maple top and 3-piece flamed maple neck and two powerful Gibson "Dirty Finger" double-white pickups with strong outputs of Neck=15,20K and Bridge=15,42K. At 3,85Kg the guitar is nice lightweight and and the medium-sized c-shaped neck is very comfortable to play. Comes in its orig. black Gibson Flying V hardshell case.
- Solid V-shaped body,
- Bound curly maple top,
- 3-piece flamed maple neck,
- Ebony fingerboard with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson Dirty Finger humbucker pu´s,
- 2x Vol, 1x Tone, 3-way switch,
- Adjustable Tune-O-matic bridge,
- Stop - tailpiece,
- Chrome hardware,
- incl. orig. Gibson Flying-V hardshell case.