1981 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Natural
1981 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Natural incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case
Outstanding clean 1981 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe in rare Natural finish, all original and in excellent++ condition. There is only some very minor playwear and the original factory frets are still in perfect shape. The body is made of 1-piece mahogany, the maple neck has a medium c-shape which is very comfortable to play. Untouched electronics with factory solderjoints, the original Gibson mini-humbucking pickups are well balanced and sound great in that guitar. One of the cleanest Les Paul Deluxe we´ve had so far! Comes in orig. brown Gibson hardshell case.
- Mahogany single-cutaway body,
- 3-piece maple neck,
- Solid maple top in "Natural",
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x PAT-Number mini-humbucker,
- Chrome hardware,
- Adjustable Nashville bridge,
- orig. brown Gibson hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1981 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe: