1983 Gibson Moderne Korina Heritage - Natural
Clean 1983 Gibsons Heritage Reissue of the 1958 Moderne Korina, with specifications of the blueprint, ...an actual 1958 specimen has yet to be verified. According to the "Blue Book of Electric Guitars" the total production of the Gibson Moderne Reissue is around 143 only! Gibson has slated 500 Modernes to be made, but stopped production due to the lack of sales. This instrument is in excellent+, the original frets are still on perfect condition, only little visible playwear and a couple of tiny dings! The original electronic is untouched, pot-codes = 137.82.29, the two original Gibson "Tim Shaw" humbuckers have well balanced outputs of N= 7,32K and B= 7,47K, both are stamped 1982 on their backsides, the covers have never been removed. Big neck, lightweight (only 3,4oKg!) and fun to play! Including orig. brown Gibson hardshellcase with pink lining.
- Moderne Korina Body,
- 3-piece korina setneck,
- Moderne headstock with raised "Gibson" - Logo,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbucker Pat.Nr. "Shaw" Pickups,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- 3-layer black pickguard
- 3x black hat knobs (2xVol/1xTone),
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Nitro finish: natural,
- Including it´s orig. Gibson hardshellcase, brown with pink lining.