1984 Gibson ES-335 DOT Custom Shop - Antique Natural
1984 Gibson ES-335 DOT Custom Shop - Antique Natural incl. orig. hardshell Case
Beautiful 1984 Gibson Custom Shop "ES-335 Dot re-issue" with highly flamed maple top in Antique Natural finish, the guitar is all original and in excellent / -near mint condition. Barely any visible play-wear and no weather-checking, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The electronic is untouched original and sport two highly desired original "Tim Shaw" - Humbuckers with balanced outputs of N= 7,33K and B= 7,39K, the pickups have never been opened and are stamped on their baseplate. Very comfortable 1-piece mahogany neck with a big, but comfortable C-shape profil. Including original black hardshell case with red lining.
- Laminated, double-cutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony set-neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid DOT-Inlays,
- Original stop-tailpiece,
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.stamped "Tim Shaw" pickups,
- 2xVolumen, 2xTone, 3-way toggle-switch,
- 6x orig. Grover tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Incl. original black hardshellcase with red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1984 Gibson ES-335 DOT Reissue - Natural: