1984 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony ....mint !!!!
1984 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. black Gibson Protector case w/blue interior.
Exceptional clean 1984 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony finish with gold hardware in mint condition! The condition of the guitar is just stunning, looks like it has never been played. The original frets are still in perfect shape, the ebony finish is still shiny and dosn´t show any play-wear, even the gold-plating of the hardware shows almost no fading. They actually made some great LP Custom models in the mid 80s, as Gibson returned to the tradional 1-piece mahogany neck and 1-piece mahogany bodys, solid without those "weight-relief holes" they started in the 90s and the fretboard is still made of real solid ebony (Gibson uses some plastic-compound material on all LP Custom models allready since many years). The original humbuckers are some of the best PUs Gibson invented next to the famous PAFs, the two "Tim Shaw" humbuckers have outputs of N=7,19K and B=7,27K and sound great (the factory "Tim Shaw"-stickers are still on the PU-surounds). Everything is all original, the electronic is untouched. Perfectly adjusted for fast action without buzzing! Comes in its orig. black Gibson Protector case w/blue interior.
- 1-piece mahogany-body with cutaway,
- 1-piece mahogany-neck with medium C-profile,
- Multibound maple top in "Ebony" nitro-finish,
- Multibound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. "Tim Shaw" Humbuckers,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- 6 orig. Gibson "winder" tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson Protector case w/blue interior.