1988 Gibson ES-335 DOT Reissue - Natural
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1988 Gibson ES-335 DOT Reissue - Natural incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell Case
Super clean 1988 Gibson ES-335 DOT-Reissue in excellent+ condition in rare Natural finish. This guitar has barely any visible playwear, the original frets are almost like new. The 1-piece mahogany neck has a medium C-profil and the wide fretboard as found on late 50s/early 60s Gibsons. The two original Gibson Pat.Nr. humbuckers have well balanced outputs of 8-8,2K and sound great in that guitar! Nickel hardware and orig- Grover tuners. Great guitar for a price much lower than a new Gibson Custom Shop 335. Incl. original brown Gibson hardshellcase with pink lining.
- Laminated maple-body,
- 1-piece mahagony set-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with perloid DOT-Inlays,
- Factory stop-tailpiece,
- Gibson "Tune-O-Matic" bBridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr.-stamped" humbucking pickups,
- 3-way toggleswitch/2xVolumen/2xTone,
- 6x orig. Grover tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. original brown Gibson hardshellcase w/pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1988 Gibson ES-335 DOT Reissue - Natural: