1988 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Winered
1988 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Winered incl. orig. Gibson Protector case
Super clean 1988 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Winered finish with gold hardware in excellent condition for its age. The guitar is all original and has only minor play-wear, the original frets are in still perfect shape, the gold-plating of the hardware shows some little fading, typical for a over 30 year old guitar. With only 4,39 Kg this Les Paul Custom is definately one of the lighter customs, usually hard to find one below 4,5Kg and considering that this model has a solid(!) body without any "weight-relief" holes which they do on current models and the fretboard is still made of real solid ebony wood, not some "plastic-compound material" Gibson uses on all LP Custom models lately. The original Gibson humbuckers have well balanced outputs of N=7,38K and B=13,74K and sound great in this guitar, 1-piece body and 1-piece neck! Comes in its orig. Gibson Protector case.
- 1-piece mahogany body with cutaway,
- 1-piece mahogany neck with large headstock,
- Multibound maple top in "White" nitro-finish,
- Multibound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson/OBL humbuckers,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- 6 orig. Gibson tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. orig. Gibson Protector case.