1991 Gibson ES-335 Dot Reissue - Brunswick Blue Sparkle
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1991 Gibson ES-335 Dot Reissue - Brunswick Blue Sparkle incl. hardshell Case
Rare 1991 Gibson ES-335 DOT-Reissue in beautiful "Brunswick Blue" Sparkle finish, all original and in mint condition. Only a few where made in that brilliant custom color, we got this guitar from its original owner who purchased it new in 1991. The guitar is in absolute unplayed + mint condition, unfortunately it had a tiny little crack on the backside of the headstock which has been professionally glued without overspray and absolutely unvisible (the headstock has never been off!). No visible play-wear, the original frets are still like new, the gold-plated hardware is shiny like on the first day. Original Gibson Classic ´57 Humbucking PUs. Incl. original brown hardshellcase with pink lining and some case candy.
- Laminated maplebody,
- Set 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid DOT-Inlays,
- "Brunswick Blue" Sparkle finish,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- 2x Gibson Classic ´57 Humbucking pickups,
- 3-way toggleswitch / 2xVolumen / 2xTone,
- 6x orig. Grover tuners,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Incl. original brown hardshellcase with pink lining.