1994 Gibson Les Paul Special Centennial 100th Anniversary - Cherry
1994 Gibson Les Paul Special Centennial 100th Anniversary - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson leather hardshell case
Super clean and rare 1995 Gibson L-5 Centennial 100th Anniversary in Cherry finish. The Centennial series came out in 1994 to celebrate Gibson´s 100-year anniversary. Features include a real diamond on the Gibson headstock logo, diamond markers on the 22K gold plated top hat knobs which also have the 100 th anniversary logo, diamond jewelled sterling silver Centennial serial number (in this case 1947) on the tailpiece, Mother of Pearl inlays including 100th Anniversary banner at the 12 th fret and 22K gold plated anniversary Orville Gibson coin on the back of the headstock. The instrument itself is a great sounding Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Special, all original and in mint condition. Almost no visible play-wear, even the gold-plating of the hardware barely shows any fading. Comes in its original hand tooled leather case with centennial and the 100th Anniversary logo.
- Mahogany body with double cutaway,
- 1-piece set maple-neck with medium C-profile,
- Black headstock with MOP Gibson inlay,
- Diamond dot over the "i" in the Gibson logo,
- Medallion on back of peghead with image of Orville Gibson,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- 2x Gibson P-90 "Soapbar" pickups,
- Gold controlknobs with raised Centennial logo,
- Goldplated Nashville bridge,
- Serialnumber on tailpiece with numeral `1´ in diamonds,
- Rosewood fretboard - 100 Anniversary inlay on 12th fret,
- Centennial logo on tortoise pickguard,
- Comes in genuine Gibson leather-case.