1998 Gibson Blueshawk - Chicago Blue
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1998 Gibson Blueshawk - Chicago Blue incl. orig. Gibson Gigbag
Clean 1998 Gibson Blueshawk in "Chicago Blue" finish in very good condition for its age. The guitar has been played but is always been well taken care of, so there is only minor play-wear, the original frets are still in great shape. The trussrodcover has been changed to a Custom Shop version. The longer scale of 25,5" and the P-90 singlecoil pickups together with a 6-way Varitone switch make this a very versatile instrument. The two P-90 singlecoil PUs have a "dummy-coil" to prevent hum! Shortlived and under-estimated instrument still afordable! Comes in its orig. Gibson gigbag.
- Single cutaway, hollow poplar body,
- 2-piece maple top w/ 2x f-holes,
- 1-piece mahogany neck / medium c-shape,
- Rosewood fretboard 25,5",
- Gibson tulip tuners,
- 2x P-90 w/dummy coil (Blues P-90),
- Vol., Tone, 3-way PU, 6-way Varitone,
- Case candy, hangtags, etc.
- Incl. orig. black orig. Gibson gigbag.