2000 Gibson Explorer - Natural "Limited Gold Edition"
2000 Gibson Explorer - Natural "Limited Gold Edition" incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 2000 Gibson Explorer in Natural finish, all original and in mint condition. The guitar has never ever been played, it comes from a private collection. Even the protective film is still on the pickguard! The body is made of solid mahogany, 1-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard has 21 frets, which are still in perfect condition. Two original Gibson humbucking pickups, Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge, stop-tail piece, 3-ply white pickguard. Comes in its orig. brown Gibson hardshell case.
- Body: offset hourglass - mahogany,
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany,
- Fretboard: rosewood w/dot inlays,
- Frets: 22 jumbos,
- PickUps: 2x orig. Gibson humbuckers,
- Tailpiece: orig. Gibson tailpiece,
- Bridge: Nashville bridge,
- Controls: 2x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle,
- Pickguard: three layer white,
- Incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case.