2000 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Classic - Cherry Sunburst
2000 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Classic - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 2000 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Classic in Cherry Sunburst in excellent++ condition! We bought this guitar from the original owner who really took very good care of that guitar, there is no visible play-wear, the original factory frets are still in perfect shape. The slim-tapered 60s neck is not as thin as on some later Classic-versions, the orig. Gibson 469/500 humbuckers sound well balanced in that guitar especially with the hot bridge-pickup, this is a very versatile instrument. The weight is not too bad, ...we´re talking about a solid, unchambered guitar without "weight-relief holes" and the fretboard is made of solid rosewood, no laminates or backed maple as on newer models! Comes in its orig. brown Gibson hardshell case with pink interior.
- Solid 1-piece mahogany body,
- 2-piece bookmatched maple top,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Slim tappered ´60s neck profile,
- Inked serialnumber,
- Vintage tulip tuners (Singlering),
- Gold top hat knobs,
- 2x Gibson 496/500 humbucker PUs,
- Adjust. Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Incl. brown Gibson hardshell case w/pink interior.