2001 Gibson SJ-200 Montana Gold - "Custom Built" Quilt!
2001 Gibson SJ-200 Montana Gold - "Custom Built" Quilt! incl. black Gibson hardshell case
Here we have an 2001 Gibson J-200 Montana Gold - "Custom Built" with an incredible nice quilted maple body! Not to be mixed up with the limited "Montana Gold - Quilted" model which was around a few years ago, this is propably a custom order guitar, the orange label inside reads "Custom Built" and this one dosn´t have the imprinted serialnumber on the backside of the headstock, which all "regular" Monta Gold SJ-200 usually have and an ebony fretboard instead of the common rosewood fretboard. Outstanding clean and built from the the most incredible quilted maple woods we´ve seen so far, the two-piece neck is made of highly flamed maple. The fretboard is made of ebony, the original frets are still like new. The guitar sounds great and has that typical "big" sound you´d expect from a Gibson Jumbo 200. An outstanding guitar and one of the most beautiful acoustics we have ever seen! Comes with paperwork and its original Gibson Custom Shop case.
- Body: Super-Jumbo size,
- Solid sitka spruce top,
- Highly quilted maple back and sides,
- 2-piece flamed maple neck,
- 6-orig. Grover "Imperial" tuners,
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP inlays,
- Multible body binding on top and back,
- Moustache rosewood bridge,
- Pickguard: Custom Montana Gold SJ-200,
- Incl. black Gibson Custom Shop case with blue lining.