2014 Gibson Hummingbird - Heritage Cherryburst
2014 Gibson Hummingbird - Heritage Cherryburst incl. black hardshell case
Super clean 2014 Gibson Hummingbird in Heritage Cherryburst finish, all original and mint condition. The Hummingbird is a Gibson-classic since 1960, which sounds great and is the choice of many Singer-Songwriters. The factory built-in LR-Baggs PU-Sytem sounds great and is easy to handle with its volume-control in the soundhole. The original frets are still in perfect shape, ...almost like new! The medium-size mahogany-neck is comfortable to play with great, low adjusted action. Comes in new black hardshellcase.
- Solid Sitka spruce top,
- Solid mahogany back and sides,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- 6-orig. Grover tuners,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with MOP inlays,
- Multible body binding on top and back, neck and headstock,
- LR-Baggy PU-system w./Volumecontrol in Soundhole,
- Handpainted Hummingbird pickguard,
- Incl. black aftermarket hardshellcase.