1954 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1954 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. Fender tweed case.
Clean and all original 1954 Fender Telecaster in blond finish. The instrument is in near excellent condition for its age, and has only some minor playwear and little checking on the finish, typical for an old "blackguard Tele". The neck is penciled T.G. 10 - 54 on its end, original black bakelite pickguard, the 6x orig. Kluson "no-line" tuners have never been changed and work great, the original electronic still has the old wiring. The guitar has been profesionally refretted with medium Jumbo frets (orig. frets are in the case!) which has improved playability by 100%. Lightweight and very comfortable to play, comes in its original Fender centerpocket tweed case with red interior, leather strap and bridge-cover.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-size maplen eck with skunkstripe,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- Silver Fender "Telecaster" -Logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "noline" tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of double-saddles,
- Black bakelite pickguard,
- Blond nitro-finish,
- incl. Fender tweed hardshell case w./red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1954 Fender Telecaster - Blond: