1956 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst ...only 3,28 Kg!
1956 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender tweed case
1956 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst, the guitar is all original and in good condition for its age. The guitar has been played, so there is quiet some visible play-wear, but no repairs, damages or changed parts! The body is a nice lightweight alder-body in 2-tone sunburst finish and great medium-sized neck pencil-dated "10/56", the body is dated "10/56" in the tremolo cavity, the 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.6.33 (33rd week of 1956), original CRL 3-way switch, all solders are original and untouched! The comfortable neck and the conveniently light weight ofonly 3,28Kg, make this guitar a real joy to play. The three original black-bottom single-coil pickups have well-balanced outs of 5,72K/5,92K and 6,33K, a great-sounding instrument! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid, contoured alder body,
- 1-piece mapleneck with 21 orig. frets,
- 6x Kluson single-line tuners,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- Inkl. orig. tweed case with red plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1956 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: