1956 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst ...only 3,17 Kg!
1956 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst, the guitar is all original and in great condition. The instrument has been played, so there is quiet some visible play-wear, but no repairs, damages or changed parts! The body is a nice lightweight 1-piece ash-body in 2-tone sunburst finish and great medium-sized neck pencil-dated "XA - 6 - 56", the body is dated "4/56" in the tremolo cavity, the 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.6.05 (5th week of 1956), original CRL 3-way switch, all solders look original and untouched! The neck is really big with a light V-shape and feels great in your hand. The guitar is pretty lightweight with only 3,17Kg. The three original black-bottom single-coil pickups have well-balanced outs of Neck=6,62K, Middle=6,22K and Bridge=6,08K. The guitar has a warm and balanced tone with a great deeper midrange growl. It's actually a perfect example of how good the 54-56 ash body Strats can sound! Really big and creamy tone! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid contoured 1-piece ash body
- 1-piece maple neck with 21 orig. frets
- 6x Kluson single-line tuners
- 3x original singlecoil pickups
- Single layer white pickguard
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles
- Incl. orig. tweed case with red plush lining
See a video-clip of the 1956 Fender Stratocaster: