1956 Fender Stratocaster / 2-tone Sunburst
1956 Fender Stratocaster / 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender Tweed case
Beautiful 1956 Fender Stratocaster in all original and excellent condition. The front of the body shows barely any wear, only little wear on the backside of the body. The frets have been professionally changed for a little bigger size, most players will welcome that, the original frets are in the case. The electronic is all original, he original CRL 3-way switch has never been changed, the 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.6.33 (33rd week of 1956) and the three "black-bottom" singlecoil pickups have readings of N=5,04K, M=5,51K and B=6,39K and sound just great! All bakelite parts are original, crack-free and in super condition. The medium-size 1-piece maple-neck is dated 12/56 and the body-date is written 12/56 in the tremolo-cavity. Lightweight with only 3,40Kg and very comfortable to play, this is a 100 points "no excuse" 50s Strat, hard to find nowadays and propably our best-sounding 56 ever!!! Incl. original Tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid contoured alder body,
- 1-piece medium C-shape mapleneck,
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line tuners,
- 3x original "black bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,,
- Incl. original Tweed case with red plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1956 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: