1957 Fender Musicmaster – Beige
1957 Fender Musicmaster – Beige incl. orig. tan Tolex case
1957 Fender Musicmaster in Beige finish, early examples with maple fretboard and gold anodized pickguard! The body has been refinished some time ago, the real nitro laquer has some authentic weatherchecking and looks very authentic. The neck still has the original finish, all other parts are stock original as well. There is some minor play-wear, typical for a 60(!) year old guitar, but the overal condition is great with lots of mojo! The original frets are still in very good condition, great playability and great sound, ...typical 60 year old Fender twang! Comes in it´s original tan tolex case w/red plush lining.
- Lightweight solid alder body,
- Medium profil maple neck, 22-½" scale
- Maple fretboard,
- 21 original frets in good condition,
- Black dot inlays,
- Gold anodized pickguard,
- 1 strat-like singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control,
- Hardtail- tailpiece with 3 pair of steel saddles,
- Original Fender brown hardshellcase with red plush lining.