1957 Fender Musicmaster – Beige
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1957 Fender Musicmaster – Beige incl. orig. tan Tolex case
1957 Fender Musicmaster in Beige finish, early example with maple fretboard and gold anodized pickguard! The guitar has been played, so there is some visible play-wear, typical for a 61(!) year old guitar, but the overal condition is great with lots of mojo! The instrument has the original finish, all other parts are stock original as well. The electronic is untouched with one "black-bottom" singlecoil pickup with an strong output of 8,12K, the pots are coded 137.6.45 (45th week of 1956) and an Astron-cap on the Tone-pot. The original frets are still in very good condition, great playability and great sound, ...typical 60 year old Fender twang! Comes in it´s original tan tolex case w/red plush lining.
- Lightweight solid alder body,
- Medium profil maple neck, 22-½" scale
- Maple fretboard,
- 21 original frets in good condition,
- Black dot inlays,
- Gold anodized pickguard,
- 1 strat-style singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control,
- Hardtail- tailpiece with 3 pair of steel saddles,
- Original Fender tan hardshellcase with red plush lining.