1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst
1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender tweed case
Clean 1957 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Lightweight alder-body in 2-tone sunburst finish, only minor playwear, typical for a 60 year old guitar, no mods, breaks or other hidden damages. 1957 are some of the most popular and desirable Strats from the 50s, because of their great "V"-shape neck which is pencil-marked "4/57", the body is dated "4/57" in the tremolo-cavity, all 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.7.04 (4th week of 1957), the original CRL 3-way switch has never been out and works fine, same with the original Kluson "Single-line" tuners which have never been changed and still function well. Nice lightweight with only 3,31(!) Kg, the 3 original Fender "black-bottom" pickups have outputs of: N=5,73K, M=5,85K and B=5,69K, a great sounding Instrument! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid alder body,
- 1-piece Mapleneck with V-shape neck,
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line tuners,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- All untouched original solderjoints,
- Inkl. orig. tweed case with red plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: