1958 Fender Musicmaster – Desert Sand
1958 Fender Musicmaster – Desert Sand incl. orig. tan Tolex case
Super clean and all original 1958 Fender Musicmaster in Desert Sand finish, on of the last examples with maple fretboard and gold anodized pickguard! The guitar is all original and in excellent condition for its age, only some minor play-wear, the original frets are still in great condition. Neckdate is penciled 2-58, both pots are stamped 304-8-07 = 7th week of 1958, the orig. "black-bottom" single-coil pickups has an output of 8,07 K-Ohm. Super light-weight with only 2,89Kg this guitar is really fun to play and sounds great! The orig. brown tolex case w/red plush lining is in good shape and has an old painting, propably of a former band name.
- Lightweight solid alder body,
- Medium profil maple neck, 22-½" scale
- Maple fretboard,
- 21 original frets in good condition,
- Black dot inlays,
- Gold anodized pickguard,
- 1 strat-like singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control,
- Chrome hardtail tailpiece with 3 pair of steel saddles,
- Original Fender brown hardshellcase with orange plush lining.