1958 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1958 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender Tweed case
Super clean and all original 1958 Stratocaster in exceollent condition for its age. 1958 - mid 1959 were the "transition years" when Fender sold it´s last maple neck Strats, already with the new 3-tone Sunburst finish. Nice lightweight with only 3,33(!) Kg, body and neck are dated 10/58, all 3 pots are the original "Stackpoles" stamped 304.8.39 for 39th week of 1958, the 3 "black-bottom" pickups have output-readings of 5,57K-/5.38K-/5.68K-Ohm. A very well balanced Strat with great sounds, the neck has some typical weatherchecking, the original frets are still playable without buzzing. A nice and rare Strat, as it was only built for one year like this. Plays and sounds like a dream! Incl. orig. Fender tweed case w/yellow plush interior.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece mapleneck W./small Pre-CBS headstock/Spagettilogo,
- Maple fretboard w/21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 3x original "black bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Singleply pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo w/6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender tweed case w/yellow plush interior.
See a video-clip of the 1958 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst: