1958 Fender Stratocaster - Fiesta Red ...only 3,34Kg!
1958 Fender Stratocaster - Fiesta Red inkl. Fender Tweed case
1958 Stratocaster in very good condition for its age and all original, except for an old body refin and one changed pot. This instrument has been played and shows lots of playwear, weatherchecking and mojo, the frets have been professionally renewed, playability is great with low action. The pickups are the original ones with outputs of 6,19K / 6,16K and 6,20K and sound great in that guitar. The 1958 was the "transition year" when Fender sold it´s last maple neck Stratocasters. The 3-way switch has been changed to a 5-way switch for more versatality, the original Kluson "Singleline" tuners are still on and work fine, the neck is pencilmarked = 9/58, 2 pots are the original "Stackpoles" stamped 304.8.22, the volume-pot has been exchanged and is stamped dating to 1974. There where never other tuners installed, no aditional holes and no routings under the guard! The comfortable med-sized neck and the nice light weight of only 3,34 Kg make this guitar very comfortable and fun to play. This is a chance to get and original vintage 1958 Fender Stratocaster for half price because of some minor changes! Incl. 80s Fender tweed case.
- Solid alderbody in Fiesta Red (refin) ,
- 1-piece mapleneck W./small Pre-CBS headstock/Spagettilogo,
- Maple fretboard w/21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 6x Kluson singlering tuners,
- 3x original "black bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Singleply pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 5x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo w/6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- Incl. 80s Fender tweed case.