1958 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1958 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. Fender Tweed Case
Super clean 1958 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish in excellent+ condition for its age. The guitar is all original including its original wiring, no mods or changes have ever been done and it is the super "top-loader bridge" version, where the strings are fed thru the bridge-plate instead of going thru the body. Great sound, nice attack! Very hard to find clean 50s Teles in clean, unmodfied condition, this one has a neck-date and body-date of 10-50, both pots are stamped 137.8.25 = 25th week of 1958, the two original Fender single-coil PUs have output-readings of 7,03K and 7,71K. White single-ply pickguard, nice and big V-shape neck, not chunky but very comfortable to play, with a total of 3,43 Kg nice lightweight. Comes incl. orig. Fender Tweed case w/orange interieur and bridge "ash-trey".
- Solid ash body, singlecutaway,
- 1-piece V-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- 21 frets,
- Silver Fender "Telecaster" - decal on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Single-line" tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pick ups,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender toploader bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of steel double-saddles,
- White single-ply pickguard,
- Original nitro finish - blond,
- Comes incl. orig. Fender Tweed case w/orange interieur.
See a video-clip of the 1958 Fender Telecaster - Blond: