1959 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst / Maple-neck
1959 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst / Maple-neck incl. orig. brown Fender Tolex case
All original 1959 Stratocaster in very good condition for its age. This guitar has been played, so there is definately visible play-wear, but except for an professional refret-job this guitar is all original and in technically perfect shape! Nice lightweight with only 3,39(!) Kg, body is dated 3/59 and neck is dated 4/59, all 3x pots are the original "Stackpoles" stamped 304.9.01 (First week of 1959) the 3 "black-bottom" pickups have output-readings of 6.63K-/6,62K-/5.46K-Ohm. A super sounding Stratocaster with lots of mojo, plays and sounds like a dream! Incl. orig. brown Fender Tolex case w/yellow plush interior.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece mapleneck W./small Pre-CBS headstock/Spagettilogo,
- 6x orig. Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Maple fretboard w/21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 3x original "black bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Singleply white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo w/6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Incl. orig. brown Fender Tolex case w/yellow plush interior.
See a video-clip of the 1959 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst: