1959 Fender Stratocaster - Blond ...beauty !!!
1959 Fender Stratocaster - Blond incl. orig. Fender Tweed case
Clean 1959 Fender Stratocaster in rare and original Blond - finish, all original and in excellent+ condition for its age. The guitar is in absolut outstanding condition, only some minor play-wear and minimal weather-checking on neck and body, actually great for a well-preserved almost 60(!) old instrument . This beauty is definitely one of the cleanest blond Stratocasters around and the pleasant light-weight of 3,5Kg and the perfect V-shaped maple neck make this Strat real fun to play. The guitar is all original, including its first set of frets, orig. electronics with untouched solderjoints, the 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.9.01 and date them to first week of 1959, the original CRL 3-way switch has never been out, the three black-bottom pickups are well balanced with outputs of N=5,85K/M=5,97K and B=6,18K-Ohm and sound amazing in that guitar! Comes with the brown leather strap and the original Fender 3-latch tweed case with yellow interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece Mapleneck with big c-shape neck,
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line tuners,
- 3x original "blackbottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- All untouched + original solderjoints,
- Inkl. orig. tweed case with yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1959 Fender Stratocaster - Blond: