1960 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1960 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst inkl. orig. brown Fender Tolex Case
All original 1960 Fender Jazzmaster in 3-tone Sunburst with big Rosewood "slap-board" neck! This instrument has been played, so there is plenty of play-wear and weatherchecking, the frets have been professionally renewed and the backside of the neck has been played thru the finish over the years, which gives that great "broken-in feeling", but regardless of the looks, this guitar is all original and sounds and plays superb! This guitar has all the desirable pre-CBS features such as brazilian rosewood slap-board fretboard, clay-dot inlays, black-bottom pick-ups, tortoise pickguard and "Spaghetti-logo" decal on the headstock. The electronic has all untouched solderjoints, the pots are stamped dating them to late 1959. A great playing and sounding guitar, and early Jazzys are still affordable Fender vintage guitars in the price-range of new Fender Cstom Shop guitars! Comes in it´s orig. brown Fender tolex case w/yellow interior.
- Solid, contoured alder body,
- 1-piece medium-size maple neck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- 2x orig. Fender "black-bottom" singlecoil PU´s,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x original Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Chrome floating tremelo-bridge with 6 individual steel-saddles,
- Incl. orig. brown tolex case w/yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1960 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst: