1960 Fender Stratocaster - Daphne Blue
1960 Fender Stratocaster - Daphne Blue incl. orig. brown hardshell case
Nice 1960 Fender Stratocaster in Daphne Blue. Its an early 1960 model with all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, "spagheti-Fender"-logo, clay dots and a highly desired "slab board" fretboard. The guitar is in excellent condition for its age and all original except for a professional refin in Daphne Blue, which was propably allready done in the late 60s/70s (blacklights = perfect!). The neck has no date, which is very common for 1960, all 3 pots are Centralab pots dated to 48th week of 1959, the three original black-bottom pickups have outputs of 5,74K/5,92K and 5,92K and sound superb in that guitar. The frets still have plenty of meat left. The guitar sounds superb and has a real light weight of only 3,3Kg which makes it very comfortable to play! Comes in its orig. brown hardshell case.
- solid alderbody in Daphne Blue (refin) ,
- nice 1-piece mapleneck - small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spagettilogo,
- Rosewood fretboard (slab board) with 21 frets,
- Orig. clay dot inlays,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case with orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1960 Fender Stratocaster - Daphne Blue: