1961 Fender Duo Sonic – Desert Sand
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1961 Fender Duo Sonic – Desert Sand incl. orig. tolex case
Nice 1961 Fender Duo Sonic in Desert Sand finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age (57 years!) with only some minor play-wear. Compared to the Musicmaster, the Duo Sonic sports a second Pick-Up + 3-way PU-select switch, which makes it more versatile and high desired for players. The medium-size maple neck has the early "slap-board" fretboard, they only made from 1959 till 1962. The frets are still in great condition, the neck is comfortable to play and well adjusted for low action! Incredible sounding guitar for low money! Comes in it´s original tan tolex case.
- Lightweight solid alder body,
- Medium profil maple neck, ¾ scale,
- Thick rosewood “slap board” fretboard,
- 21 frets in perfect condition,
- Clay dot inlays,
- White single-layer pickguard,
- 2 strat-like "black-bottom" singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone control, 3-way PU-select switch,
- Chrome hardtail tailpiece with 3 pair of steel saddles,
- Original Fender tan hardshell case w/orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1961 Fender Duo Sonic – Desert Sand: