1961 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst ...only 3,38kg!
1961 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. brown Tolex case
All original 1961 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst in very good condition for its age. Only some minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the body, the original frets have plenty of life left. Everything is all original, the original CRL 3-way switch has never been changed, all solderpoints are original and unbroken, all 3 pots are dated 304.61.34, the three "black-bottom pickups have outputs of 5,51K, 5,65K and 5,91K, Neck- and Body-date are penciled 9/61, and the weight is a conveniently 3,38Kg! Nice "slapboard - sound" and all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, spaghetti-logo and clay dots! Comes in it´s orig. brown Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece maple neck w/small pre-CBS headstock w/Spaghetti-logo,
- Rosewood "slapboard" fretboard,
- 21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case w/orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1961 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst: