1963 Fender Bass VI - Blond ...excellent+++
Outstanding clean 1963 Fender Bass VI in super rare "Blond" finish, all original and in excellent+++ condition. The guitar (bass) looks like it has hardly ever been played, only some belt-wear on the backside of the body. The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, all pots are coded 304.63.20 (20th week of 1963), the neck is stamped 6 April 63 A and the body date is 7/63. The original frets are still in perfect shape and barely show any playwear on the first 4 frets. With it´s scale-length of 30" it can be used as a short-scale bass or a baritone guitar, very fun to play. The "A"-neck has a medium profile, the three Stratocaster-style PUs have strong outputs of 6,21K/6,87K/6,90K and sound just great. For "Blond" custom color instruments where only used on ash bodys and with a weight of only 4,33Kg its rather lightweight for its size, it comes in its orig. brown Fender tolex case with orange lining and Fender strap.
- Ash Body in blond finish,
- 1-piece maple neck (Scalelength = 30"),
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Clay dot-inlays,
- 3x Stratocaster-style singlecoil pickups,
- Multi-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x Kluson singleline tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Including orig. brown Tolex case with orange interieur.