1963 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst ...flamed neck !!!
1963 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. brown tolex case
Clean and all original 1963 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst with all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, Spagheti-Logo, clay dots, black-bottom PUs, etc. A very rare feature is the beuatifully flamed maple-neck, actually very hard to find on an old Strat! The guitar is in super good condition for its age, most playwear is on the backside of the body. No finish-checking, no hidden repairs, everything is original except for a professional fret-job. The neckdate is 2 SEP 63 B, all three Stackpole pots are stamped 304.63.38 dating them to 38th week of 1963, the original black-bottom pickups have readings of 5,69K, 5,79K, 5,97K. Very comfortable neck-profile with a super "broken-in" feeling, and the sound is amazing, ...definately one of the best-soundig Pre-CBS Strats we´ve had so far. Comes in its brown Fender tolex case with yellow plush-lining.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece maple-neck, small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spagettilogo,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original "black-bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- 6x Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case with orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1963 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst: