1964 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White
Super clean 1964 Fender Stratocaster in rare custom color Olympic White with original Tortoise pickguard in excellent condition. Besides a pro-fretjob with 6105 medium-jumbos it's all original and has only some minor playwear. Even the neck is super clean! This guitar does not only look stunning and has a super rare color/pickguard combination, it also sounds just as good! For sure one of the best 63/64s we ever had. It's an early 1964 model with 1963 pot codes (137.63.38/34/44). The desired and rare tortoise pickguard, clay-dot fretboard inlays, Fender "Spaghetti-Logo" and Kluson single-line tuners on the headstock make this guitar a real Pre-CBS Stratocaster. The neck stamp reads 2 MAR 1964 B. Comes in its orig. white (!) Fender Tolex case with orange interior, bridge cover, strap and polish cloth.
- Solid alder body in Olympic White finish
- 1-piece maple-neck/ small headstock
- Fender "Spaghetti-Logo"
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets
- Clay dot inlays
- 3x original “black-bottom”-singlecoil pickups with yellow date stamp
- 3-ply tortoise pickguard
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 5x way switch
- 6x orig. Kluson "single-line" tuners
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles
- Incl. orig. white Fender Tolex case with orange plush interior
- Incl. case candy