1965 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst ...clean !!!
1965 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case
Super clean 1965 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent++ condition for its age. There is only some very minor playwear and a couple of dings, which keep this instrument from beeing "mint" condition, but definately one of the cleanest Jaguars we´ve had in the shop in a long time. Nice strong color with no fading and no weatherckecking, the original frets are still in super shape. Everything is original, no changed parts - untouched solders, the potcodes are stamped 304.65.45 (45th week of 1965) and the neckstamp reads "1 OCT 65 B". Comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with a medium-size c-profile, the two original singlecoil PUs have Strong outputs of 6,31K and 6,63K and sound great! Including orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange lining.
- Alder Body in orig. 3-t Sunburst finish,
- 1-piece maple neck with medium profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Perloid dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x singlecoil pickups,
- Mulit-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x F-Logo tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Including orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interieur.