1965 Fender Jazz Bass - 3-tone Sunburst
1965 Fender Jazz Bass - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case
Clean 1965 Fender Jazz Bass in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its 50+ years. Typical play-wear, mostly on the backside of the instrument but all original and without any repairs or modifications. Original electronic with untouched solderjoints, both pots are from Stackpole stamped 304.65.20 = 20th week of 1965, the two original Fender J-pickups have well-balanced outputs of N=7,1K and B=7,32K, neckstamp reads: 7 JUL 65 A. The frets are in great shape and have plenty of life left and with a pleasant weight of only 3,9 Kg, the playability is great! Comes in its original black Fender Tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid alder, contoured double-cutaway body,
- 3-tone Sunburst / nitro-finish,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- bound rosewood fretboard with dot inlays,
- 20 original frets,
- Brown tortoise pickguard,
- 2x orig. Fender singlecoil J -Un pickups,
- Incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interior.