1965 Fender Jazzmaster - Olympic White match. Headstock !
1965 Fender Jazzmaster - Olympic White incl. brown Fender CS tolex case
Clean 1965 Fender Jazzmaster in Olympic White finish with matching headstock. The guitar is all original and in excellent condition for its 53 years(!). There is only minor play-wear and some weather-checking mostly on the backside of the body, typical for a guitar that age. The 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard is in great shape, no cracks and no shrinking. All original electronic, both pots are dating to 1964, two original Fender Jazzmaster "grey-bottom" pickups dated 5-24-65 on their grey bobbins and well-balanced outputs of N=7,42K and B=7,47K. and the neck-stamp reads 4 APR 65 B. Since its an early ´65 model, it still has many "pre-CBS" features such as brazilian rosewood fretboard, Fender "Transition logo", unbound fretboard, dot-inlays, Kluson tuners, etc. Great for Jazz, Surf, Punk or Rock! Comforatbly light-weight with 3,68Kg and really fun to play. Comes in brown Fender CS tolex case.
- Solid lightweight alder body
- 1-piece medium size maple-neck
- matching headstock w/Transition-logo
- 6x Kluson double-line tuners
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 original frets
- 2x orig. Fender "grey-bottom" pick-up´s
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard
- Chrome floating tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel-saddles
- Incl. brown Fender CS tolex case
See a video-clip of the 1965 Fender Jazzmaster - Olympic White: