1965 Fender Stratocaster - 3t-Sunburst
1965 Fender Stratocaster - 3t-Sunburst incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case
Clean 1965 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst finish. The guitar is all original and in excellent condition for its age, it had a different vibrato and locking-nut installed at one time, thats why there is a couple of holes in the body and on the headstock which have been professionally been filled, the original Fender Vibrato is back in the guitar. Otherwise, there is some typical playwear, mostly on the sides and backside of the body, the original finish has barely faded, the original 3-tone Sunburst is still bright and shiny. The neck has a medium-C profile and its comfortable light weight of only 3,44 Kg which makes this guitar is a real joy to play, the original frets are still in great shape. Last year for the desirable Pre-CBS small headstock, the neckstamp reads 2 SEP 65 B, all original electronic, the orig. 3-way CRL switch has never been replaced, the three CTS pots are stamped: 137.65.10, dating them to 10th week of 1965 and the three singlecoil pickups have strong and well balanced outputs of Neck = 5,93K, Middle = 6,20K and Bridge = 5,96K. A very good sounding guitar, priced accordingly lower because of the filled holes in the body. Incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst,
- 1-piece maple-neck + small pre/cbs headstock,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Perloid dot inlays,
- 3x original “grey-bottom”-singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- 6x orig. Kluson "double-line" tuners,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles,
- Incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange plush interior.