1965 Fender Stratocaster - Lake Placid Blue ---only 3.12kg !!!
1965 Fender Stratocaster - Lake Placid Blue (Refin) incl. black Tolex case
1965 Fender Stratocaster which has been stripped and refinished and aged in Lake Placid Blue by Mathias Schindehütte. Super lightweight (only 3,12kg) Strat that sounds as good as it looks. There is a small filled hole on the pickguard and a very old overspray on the headstock - otherwise it's all original! The neck is stamped SEP 65, it's still an L-series backplate, the pots are stamped 304.65.32 dating them to the 32th week of 1965. It still has the desired small headstock. The three "grey-bottom" PUs are dated to 1965 as well and measure (N/M/B) 6,42/5,78/5,93. Great authentic refin job, nice aging and great sound. Comes in original black Tolex case.
- Solid alderbody in Lake Placid Blue (refin!)
- 1-piece maple neck + small pre/cbs headstock
- Dark veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets
- Perloid dot inlays
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch
- 6x orig. Kluson "double-line" tuners
- 3x Fender "grey-bottom" pickups
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles
- Incl. black Tolex case with orange interior
See a video-clip of this 1965 Fender Stratocaster: