1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst ...flamey neck !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Tolex case
Superclean 1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent++ condition. There is barely any visible playwear, no weatherchecking, only a couple of dings keep it from beeing a "minty". Nice strong color with no fading, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Everything is original, no changed parts - untouched solders. The potcodes are stamped 304.65.30 (30th week of 1965) and the neckstamp reads "15 FEB 66 B". Comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with a medium-size c-profile, the two original singlecoil PUs have outputs of N=5,74K and B=6,25K and sound great! Including orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange lining.
- Alder Body in orig. 3-t Sunburst finish,
- 1-piece maple neck with medium profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Perloid block-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x singlecoil pickups,
- Mulit-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x F-Logo tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Including orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interieur.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst :