1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst ...Mint & Case Candy !
1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender Tolex case
Outstanding clean 1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst in absolutely mint(!) condition including all kind of "Case Candy" such as Jaguar Instruction Manual, Hangtags, polish-cloth, etc. One hell of a clean Jaguar, obviously this guitar has barely ever been played and hard to believe this guitar is 52 years old! There is no visible playwear, no weatherchecking, only some dings in the finish on the lower body. The original finish still has a strong color with no fading, the original frets are almos like brandnew. Everything is original, no changed parts - untouched solders. Comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with a med-size c-profile, adjusted low for great action and superb playability. The guitar sounds great and is a dream for every collector as well as for players! Including orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange lining.
- Alder Body in orig. 3-t Sunburst finish,
- 1-piece maple neck with medium profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Perloid block-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x singlecoil pickups,
- Mulit-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x F-Logo tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Case Candy: Strap, manual, polish cloth etc., etc.,
- Including orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interieur.