1966 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1966 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. black Fender tolex case
Outstanding clean 1966 Fender Jazzmaster in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent+ condition for its 62 years(!). Only some very little wear and touch-ups on the corners, no weather-checking, the is a tiny - filled hole in the headstock, nearly visible. The bound rosewood fretboard is one of the last with the classic "Dot-inlays", before Fender introduced the later "block-inlays". The 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard is in great shape, no cracks and no shrinking. All original electronic, both pots are dated 1965, two original Fender Jazzmaster pickups, the neckstamp says 13 Feb 66 B. Great for Jazz, Surf, Punk or Rock! Really fun to play, and a still affordable vintage Fender guitar in the price-range of a Custom Shop instrument! Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid lightweight alder body,
- 1-piece mediumsize mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- 2x orig. Fender singlecoil PU´s,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- Chrome floating tremolobridge with 6 individual steel-saddles,
- Incl. orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst: