1966 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst ...mint !!!
1966 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. black Fender tolex case
Outstanding clean 1966 Fender Jazzmaster in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in mint condition for its 62 years(!). There is no visible play-wear, no weather-checking, only a couple of tiny dings, barely visible. The bound rosewood fretboard allready has the "block-inlays", the original frets are still in perfect shape. The 4-layer perloid pickguard acording to the seller is supposed to be original, we assume it is an old aftermarket guard or it was custom ordered. All original electronic, both pots are dated 1965, two original Fender Jazzmaster pickups, the neckstamp says 13 SEP 66 B. Great for Jazz, Surf, Punk or Rock! Really fun to play, and a still affordable vintage Fender guitar in the price-range of a Custom Shop instrument! Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid lightweight alder body,
- 1-piece mediumsize mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Perloid block inlays,
- 2x orig. Fender singlecoil PU´s,
- 4-layer white perloid pickguard,
- Chrome floating tremolobridge with 6 individual steel-saddles,
- Incl. orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Fender Jazzmaster - 3-tone Sunburst: