1966 Fender Musicmaster II – Olympic White
1966 Fender Musicmaster II – Olympic White incl. orig. Fender case
Outstanding clean 1966 Fender Musicmaster II in Olympic White finish. The guitar is all original and in excellent++ condition for its age, only some minor playwear, no weatherchecking, the original frets are still in perfect condition, even the case looks like new. The neck has a slight C-shape and is very comfortable to play. Nice lightweight with only 2,9Kg this guitar is a real joy to play. Comes in it´s orig. grey Fender hardshell case with orange lining.
- Solid, double-cutaway alder,
- 1-piece maple neck,
- Rosewood “veneer” fretboard,
- 22 frets in perfect condition,
- 3-layer red perloid pickguard,
- 1x orig. Fender singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen- and 1x Tone control,
- Hardtail bridge with 3 pair of steel saddles,
- Incl. orig. grey Fender case with orange lining.