1966 Fender Mustang - Olympic White
1966 Fender Mustang - Olympic White incl. orig. Case.
Clean 1966 Fender Mustang in Olympic White in excellent condition. The guitar is all original, almost no visible playwear, only the typical weather checking and a bit brittle pickguard. The light red tortoise pickguatrd looks amazing in combination with the White color. It's a very early 1966 model, the neck date is JAN 66 and the pot codes are 137.65.42 (42nd week of 1965). The frets are almost perfect, looks like it hasn't been played at all! Great neck profile and low action - the neck has the typical slab- rosewood fingerboard and some nice birdseye-figuring on the maple. Comes in its orig. silver/grey Fender tolex case with orange plush lining.
- Leightweight solid alder body
- Medium profile maple neck
- Rosewood “veneer” fretboard with 22 frets in good condition
- White 3-layer tortoise pickguard
- 2 strat-style singlecoil pickups
- Chrome controlplate with 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control, 2x PU-switches
- Chrome tremolo tailpiece with 6x smooth steel saddles
- Original silver/grey Fender tolex case with orange plush lining