1966 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1966 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish, with rare factory Bigsby tremolo. The guitar is all original and has some honest play-wear but super Mojo! The original blond nitro finish has changed its color to a dark yellow, the frets have been professionally changed for superb playbility. 1966 Teles still had a lot or "pre/CBS" featurs such as nitro-laquer or the Kluson "double-line" Tuners and the "Transistion Logo" on its headstock. Besides the great look, this guitar sounds outstanding and is very comfortable to play with a medium-sized C-shape Rosewood neck. The neckdate is stamped 3 AUG 66 B, both pots are stamped 304.66.17 = 17th week of 1966, the pickups have outputs of Neck=7,36K and Bridge= 5,37K. Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Transition-Logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Double-line" Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender/Bigsby B5 tremolo tailpiece,
- Adjustable bridge with 6 individual saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Nitro-finish "Blond",
- incl. original black hardshellcase with orange plush lining.