1966 Fender Telecaster Custom - 3-tone Sunburst
1966 Fender Telecaster Custom - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Case.
Clean and rare 1966 Fender Telecaster Custom in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in great condition for its age. The guitar has some minor play-wear and a few repairs on the binding, typical for those years on Tele customs. Fender used alder bodys on their custom-color and sunburst finished instruments which works great in combination with the rosewood fretboard. Except for the binding repair, there is nothing ever been done to the guitar, everything is all original with untouched solderjoints, the original frets are still in great shape, the Kluson "double-line tuners have never been changed, Transition logo on headstock, nitro finish. This Tele is definately a light-weight with only 3,29Kg, very comfortable to play and great sounding. Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid alder body w/binding,
- 1-piece medium-profile maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Transition-Logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Doubleline" Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Nitro-finish "3-tone Sunburst",
- Incl. original black Tolex case w./orange plush lining.