1967 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1967 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. blk Fender Tolex Case
Clean and all original 1967 Fender Telecaster in blond finish with rosewood fretboard, super condition for its age, lightweight with a little over 3,4kg and great sounding! It has a comfortable size C-shaped neck with a rosewood fretboard, the frets have been professionally renewed (orig. frets in case). The neckstamp is 3 JUN 1967, both pots are dated 31st week of 1966. Early 67 Teles are highly desired, as they still have some pre/CBS features, such as the Kluson-tuners, Transition-Logo decal, Nitro-finish and white nitrate pickguard. The complete electronic is all original except the wiring has been updated, so that the neck-PU can be tone-controled as well, which is actually an improvement, the two original single-coil PUs have outputs of N=6,66K and B=5,52K. Great sounding 60s Tele with many Pre-CBS features and still affordable. Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid ash body w/single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- 6x orig. Kluson "double-line" Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way CRL-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Nitro-finish "blond",
- Incl. orig. Fender black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.