1968 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1968 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst incl. orig. black Fender tolex case
Nice 1968 Fender Precision bass in 3t-Sunburst with rosewood fretboard in super condition for its age and with a weight of only 3,81Kg one of the lightest P-basses we´ve seen so far! The bass has been played, so there is some visible play-wear, but it´s in very good condition for its age. The neckdate says 5 AUG 68 B, both pots are stamped 304.66.31 = 31st week of 1966. The original and rare "black-bottom" split PU has an output of 10,53K and sounds great. One superb sounding Precision a very comfortable medium-sized B-neck and the super light weight of only 3,98 Kg make this bass a dream to play. Very resonant, ... killer sound! Comes in a orig. Fender black tolex case.
- Solid Alder body - 3t-Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 20 frets,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 1x original Fender "grey-bottom" split P-pickup,
- 1x Vol, 1x Tone - control,
- Chrome hardware,
- Chromed bridge- a. PU-cover
- Incl. orig. Fender black tolex case.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst: