1968 Fender Telecaster - Blonde / Maple-cap ...Mojo !
1968 Fender Telecaster - Blonde / Maple-cap incl. orig. black Tolex case.
Cool 1968 Fender Telecaster in Blonde finish with rare factory Bigsby and "maple-cap" fretboard. This guitar has been played, so there is quite some visible play-wear and weatherchecking and the finish has faded to a very dark and smokey yellow, ...super Mojo! The guitar is all original, except the bridge-saddles have been replaced, they where impossible to adjust due to rust! The frets are still in good condition and play without buzzing. The neck is the rare and highly sought after "maple-cap" version, whith no "skunk-stripe" in the back and has a medium c-profile - very comfortable and easy to play. The electronic is all original with its original 3-way CRL switch, the bridge-pickup with staggered polepieces has an output of aprox. 7K, the neck-pickup messures aprox 6,9K. Both pots are stamped 304.66.22 which dates to 22nd week of 1966, the neck is stamped 3 OCT 68 B. Nice Tele with great sound and super Mojo, with a pleasant weight rather on the light side for a bigsby-model! Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck,
- "Maple-cap" fretboard with 21 frets,
- Telecaster block-logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Fender/Bigsby B5 Vibrato tailpiece,
- Jazzmaster bridge w 6 adjustable roller-saddles,
- Incl. original black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Fender Telecaster - Blond: